Letters and Numbers For Me
Ages Kindergarten and up
Letters and Numbers For Me is for kindergarten students or those working at or above that level. Lessons teach capital and lowercase letters and numbers. Fun and inviting activities form good handwriting habits and develop strong writers.This approach will address correct writing posture, pencil grip and helping hand placement. We will be learning correct starting points for letters as well as proper placement on baseline.
We will be working with the book “Letters and Numbers for Me”. We will also use a slate chalkboard and chalk, block paper and lined paper. Most of these materials are available for purchase in the lobby if you would like to work at home with your student.
**choose this program IF
- Your child is in kindergarten or above (over 5 -years-old).
- Your child is familiar with holding a pencil.
- Your child is aware of spatial and directionality terms (top, bottom, corner).
- Your child can pay attention to your words and visual demonstrations, and follow directions.
- Your child is able to work at a table for 15 minutes or more.
- Your child recognizes all letters and numbers.
- Our instructors are familiar with many special needs and have developed creative and fun ways to help students learn to write and express themselves with confidence.
Call to register 571-612-5544